Particle-resolved Monte Carlo code for atmospheric aerosol simulation
GitHub repo: compdyn/partmc
- J. Ching, N. Riemer, and M. West, Black carbon mixing state impacts on cloud microphysical properties: Effects of aerosol plume and environmental conditions, Journal of Geophysical Research Atmospheres 121(10), 5990-6013, 2016.
- M. D. Willis, R. M. Healy, N. Riemer, M. West, J. M. Wang, C.-H. Jeong, J. C. Wenger, G. J. Evans, J. P. D. Abbatt, and A. K. Y. Lee, Quantification of black carbon mixing state from traffic: implications for aerosol optical properties, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 16(7), 4693-4706, 2016.
- J. H. Curtis, M. D. Michelotti, N. Riemer, M. Heath, and M. West, Accelerated simulation of stochastic particle removal processes in particle-resolved aerosol models, Journal of Computational Physics 322, 21-32, 2016.
- R. M. Healy, N. Riemer, J. C. Wenger, M. Murphy, M. West, L. Poulain, A. Wiedensohler, I. P. O'Connor, E. McGillicuddy, J. R. Sodeau, and G. J. Evans, Single particle diversity and mixing state measurements, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 14, 6289-6299, 2014.
- J. Tian, N. Riemer, M. West, L. Pfaffenberger, H. Schlager, and A. Petzold, Modeling the evolution of aerosol particles in a ship plume using PartMC-MOSAIC, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 14, 5327-5347, 2014.
- N. Riemer and M. West, Quantifying aerosol mixing state with entropy and diversity measures, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 13, 11423-11439, 2013.
- M. D. Michelotti, M. T. Heath, and M. West, Binning for efficient stochastic multiscale particle simulations, Multiscale Modeling & Simulation 11(4), 1071-1096, 2013.
- J. Ching, N. Riemer, and M. West, Impacts of black carbon mixing state on black carbon nucleation scavenging: Insights from a particle-resolved model, Journal of Geophysical Research 117(D23209), 2012.
- R. E. L. DeVille, N. Riemer, and M. West, Weighted Flow Algorithms (WFA) for stochastic particle coagulation, Journal of Computational Physics 230(23), 8427-8451, 2011.
- R. A. Zaveri, J. C. Barnard, R. C. Easter, N. Riemer, and M. West, Particle-resolved simulation of aerosol size, composition, mixing state, and the associated optical and cloud condensation nuclei activation properties in an evolving urban plume, Journal of Geophysical Research 115(D17210), 2010.
- N. Riemer, M. West, R. A. Zaveri, and R. C. Easter, Estimating black carbon aging time-scales with a particle-resolved aerosol model, Journal of Aerosol Science 41(1), 143-158, 2010.
- N. Riemer, M. West, R. A. Zaveri, and R. C. Easter, Simulating the evolution of soot mixing state with a particle-resolved aerosol model, Journal of Geophysical Research 114(D09202), 2009.
- R. McGraw, L. Leng, W. Zhu, N. Riemer, and M. West, Aerosol dynamics using the quadrature method of moments: Comparing several quadrature schemes with particle-resolved simulation, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 125(012020), 2008.
- partmc-2.5.0.tar.gz (2018-11-17)
- partmc-2.4.0.tar.gz (2017-02-14)
- partmc-2.3.0.tar.gz (2015-03-29)
- partmc-2.2.1.tar.gz (2012-03-30)
- partmc-2.2.0.tar.gz (2012-02-25)
- partmc-2.1.5.tar.gz (2012-01-30)
- partmc-2.1.4.tar.gz (2011-08-15)
- partmc-2.1.3.tar.gz (2011-06-28)
- partmc-2.1.2.tar.gz (2011-06-28)
- partmc-2.1.1.tar.gz (2011-06-22)
- partmc-2.1.0.tar.gz (2011-05-17)
- partmc-2.0.0.tar.gz (2011-01-13)
- partmc-1.2.1.tar.gz (2010-04-26)
- partmc-1.2.0.tar.gz (2009-06-15)
- partmc-1.1.1.tar.gz (2010-03-29)
- partmc-1.1.0.tar.gz (2008-02-17)
- partmc-1.0.0.tar.gz (2007-02-26)